We can redesign, tear out and update that old fashioned bathroom in an economical and timely manner! We can install phones and TV's, frameless shower doors, vanities, sinks and hardware. Anything you can dream of, we can build it!
Bring us your ideas and our professional design team can devise a plan to meet all your needs, budget included!
You can have a quality bathroom with the finest craftsmanship, timely service and complete customer satisfaction!
TIPS AND HINTS
When considering kitchen and bath remodeling options, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Countertop Color and Style. Your choices are somewhat limited and it is one of the most expensive facets of your new bathroom. Choices include: Granite, Silestone, Tile and Laminate.
- Sink Color and Style. Sinks and faucets are not "ordinary" anymore! Glass, copper, stainless, ceramics, hand painted...the list continues. The style, design and even shape of your sink will determine which cabinet and counter tops work best for you.
- Cabinet Color. Once you pick out the countertop color and style, you can move on to the cabinet color and style. The cabinets vary greatly in color, style and expense. Choices include: alder. oak, maple and painted.
- Faucet and Hardware Color.
- Tile Color. There are many tile color choices, therefore easily matched to your more expensive countertop and cabinet choices.
- Wall Color. Your choices are unlimited making it easy to find a match to all the other primary choices.
Contact Mr. WeFixIt today at (281) 238-8000. We're proud to serve customers throughout the Fort Bend County area, including the cities of Sugar Land, Richmond, Rosenberg, Greatwood, New Territory, Pecan Grove, Mission Bend, Brazos, Stafford, Missouri City, DeWalt, Foster, Beasley, Needville, Harris County, Houston, Pleak, River Oaks, Memorial, Meyerland and Katy.